Monday, July 20, 2009

rzdesign on Etsy - Pottery Fresh from the Kiln!

I purchased some of this hand-thrown pottery and when I opened the package I was shocked with the quality. Richard IS a true artist. His work is gallery quality and if you are looking for an outstanding artist in throwing pottery -- look no farther than this shop. - my review - Donna Michel/Twitterbird Creations.

rzdesign on Etsy - Pottery Fresh from the Kiln!
Pottery Fresh from the Kiln!
rzdesign's Shop Announcement
Thanks for stopping by!

All items are hand-thrown stoneware and glazed using only lead free glazes. If there is something you do not see that you think I make, and that is a very good chance, send me an email and let me know.

SHOP SPECIAL: All Items viewed 50+ times are 10% OFF! Happy to adjust shipping fees for multiple items.

Looking for the perfect 8th ot 9th Anniversary gift? Pottery is the traditional gift choice!

So take a look around, and let all those you know know about my pottery at www.rzdesign.etsy.com!
So all my followers - check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment